Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Homeschool Safari Park Field Trip


On Wednesday we were able to go on a homeschool field trip! I have not done as much as I would have liked with our homeschooling this year between Susanna's birth and selling our house but we were able to go on this field trip to the Virginia Safari Park last week. We had so much fun! The kids just loved it! It was so nice to have a day to be outside and fellowship with several of our friends. I don't know about you but I am so grateful for nice weather and sunshine. This past winter seemed so long! Spring was also really cold this year. Praise God for summer! 








We loved getting to pet this Kangaroo! I never knew they were so soft!




James and his buddy, Eli Berryman.
Grace and her sweet friend, Layla Berryman.



No comments: